Sale or purchase of commercial property
If you are buying a commercial property, we will liase with any agent and/or lender and then take a pro-active approach when dealing with the seller’s solicitors. We will amend and approve the contract, raise important and relevant enquiries, conduct searches, comprehensively report to you and advise you and then complete and register the transaction as quickly and effectively as possible.
What to consider if you are buying a commercial property:
- Is there stamp duty land tax to pay?
- How much will it be to register the ownership of the property at the land registry?
- Is a structural survey required?
- Are there any restrictions on its use?
If you are selling a commercial property, we will liase with any agent, prepare the sale contract and any associated documents, deal with any enquiries raised by the buyer’s solicitors, report to you and complete the transaction as quickly and effectively as possible.
We also provide the following services:
- Advising both landlords and tenants in the granting and taking of commercial leases
- Renewing business leases
- Lease Assignments
- Advising landlords and tenants in respect of lease surrenders, licences, rent deposit deeds etc
Your initial, informative half-hour consultation is only £60 plus VAT. Find the answers you have been looking for, today!