Solicitors for Debt Recovery Issues
We charge 15% plus VAT of the total debt recovered on your behalf. This fee is deducted from the monies we recover from the person/business that owes you money.
This fee is on the understanding that the monies owed are not disputed and enforcement action is not needed.
Please see the following link for the court fees that are charged if we need to pursue your money through the court: Civil and Family Court Fees (From July 2018)
Our fee includes:
- Taking your instructions and reviewing documentation
- Undertaking appropriate searches
- Sending a letter before action
- Receiving payment and sending onto you, or if the debt is not paid, drafting and issuing claim
- Where no Acknowledgment of Service or Defence is received, applying to the court to enter Judgement in default
- When Judgement in default in received, write to the other side to request payment
- If payment is not received promptly, providing you with advice on next steps and likely costs
Contact Jon Gilbert for a chat and for further information.
Your initial half-hour consultation is only £60. Find the answers you have been looking for, today!