Enfranchisement & Lease Extensions

If you own your residential property by way of a lease then you may wish to find out more about your rights to:

  • Extend the length of your lease; or
  • Purchase the freehold to your property

We handle matters such as these as well as new build properties, social rented housing, shared ownership properties, staircasing arrangements and many more. We would be more than happy to discuss these matters with you.

Please contact Jon Gilbert for a chat or for further information. Your initial, informative half-hour consultation is only £60 plus VAT.

Find the answers you have been looking for, today!

Submit your enquiry today